My career highlights
- Commanding my own Terrace stage at CannesLion 2018, meeting Vic Mensa and Paloma Faith.
- Spoke on the Masters of Creativity stage at Spikes 2017 as a Story Hunter.
- Presented to The Global Head of Chocolate! Yep that’s a real job title.
- Invited to be the expert panel on Australian Gruen TV Show and enjoyed hanging with Wil Anderson, Russel Howcroft and Todd Sampson.
- Picked up Gold in Entertainment Spikes by helping break male stereotypes.
- I’m the only person outside of Denmark to have designed and built a LEGO character, with ears!
- Selected as Top 15 Female Creative Directors Globally and invited to CannesLion See It Be It acceleration program.
- Realised childhood dream to design my own ice cream van, complete with bugle horn & DJ.
- Named as Top 20 Women to watch in Asia-Pacific, by Campaign Asia.
- Always enjoy running SheSays Singapore, a community to support women in industry, created 5 years ago, with plenty of monthly success stories.
- Presented the Power of Chance at Creative Mornings, Singapore, and by chance met my best mate.
- CannesLions Judge 2018 and Spikes Entertainment Judge 2017.
- Scooped The Drum, Marketing can change the world, impact award.
- Ran the New York Marathon & competed at the Hawaii 70.3 Ironman.
A few of my latest awards
Clio Sports 2017. Social good. Dove Men+Care.
BT Sports 2017. Best International Campaign. Standard Chartered.
Campaign, Women leading change: Lizi Hamer
Spikes 2016. Gold Entertainment. Dove Men+Care.
BeFest. Best branded Content. Dove Men+Care.
Mumbrella. Most engaging Virtual Reality. Standard Chartered.
The Drum. Best Branded Content. Dove Men+Care.
The Marketing Awards 2016. Best Experiential. Standard Chartered.